HGV/LGV Class 1 Tipper Drivers
This role will be regular ongoing work for the right candidate and as with all of our contracts; it has the real possibility of becoming a full time position
In return, you will be paid £12 -£14ph depending on pay scheme for a guaranteed 50-hour week. Apply on line or get in touch with the driving team asap.
Working hours are normally 0600 – 1600 Monday – Friday only
LGV C+E Class 1 drivers required for a busy construction materials supplier based in DE13. The ideal candidate will have 2 years flatbed trailer experience to deliver bags loaded with gravel and sand. You will be delivering to builder’s merchants across the midlands. You will make up to 5 drops per day. There is no handball and all loads are forklifted on and off at site
In order to apply for this position you must have the following:-
• Full UK C+E driving Licence. (2 years’ experience)
• Digi Tacho & DQC
• Good communication skills
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references