HGV/ LGV/ Class 1 Driver (Trunking)
Rate of pay: £11 per hour. Overtime offers a higher rate of £15 per hour, after the first 8 hours of overtime.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 06:00 working an average of 12 hours each day.
Trunking work available now! A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a hardworking, reliable induvial to carry out Trunking work based in Mansfield.
You will be required to carry out trailer swaps or trunk runs in either a curtain side vehicle or flat bed vehicle. Previous experience is desirable but not essential. Paperwork competition will be essential.
To be considered applicants must:
• Be Over 23
• Have a Full clean licence with C+E entitlement
• Have a valid CPC and Digi Tacho
• Have less than 6 points, No DD, DR, IN10 convictions in the last 5 years
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references