HGV LGV C+E Temp To Perm £15ph Weekends
This is a Temp to Perm position
This role pays £15.10 per hours with a guaranteed 10 hours per shift, Extra work maybe be offered but not compulsory to accept.
Saturday and Sunday you will start at 04:00 rota'd for a 10 hour shift, and then monday starting at 07:00 for another 10 hour shift
Urgently required C+E, Class 1, HGV driver to start for our client in the Bulwell area of Nottingham. This role will be working, Saturday, Sunday and Monday involving a couple of trunk runs up to the iport in Doncaster, some yard shunting, and in the slack periods a little warehouse work moving cages around.
To apply for this position you must have;
2 + Years experience driving a Class 1 vehicle.
Current CPC and Digi-tacho.
No convictions for IN, DD, DR or CU in the last 5 years.
No more than 6 points.
Over the age of 25 due to Insurance requirements.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references