HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 Driver – Tramping
Long term role with continuous work.
£14 per hour
£28 per night out
Starting Monday nights out all week till Friday
Our client a transport specialist are recruiting for experience class one drivers to tramp out and aid in their container operations
The role will see you transporting containers across the UK with nights out required. The containers will be loaded and unloaded via crane, therefore no manual handling is required. as the driver you will be responsible for assesing and ensuring cargo is safe and secure before transportation.
Applicants must hold:
- Class 1 C+E Licence held for minimum 12 months.
- CPC entitlement.
- Digital Tachograph card
- only penalty points for minor traffic offences will be considered.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references