HGV LGV C+E Class 1 – DAYS
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
This is a full time position with permanent placement opportunties.
The rate of pay for this position is £11.00 per hour with a £1 uplift for LTD Company drivers.
The work is Monday to Friday, starting 07:00 and averaging around 10 to 12 hours per shift.
Our Doncaster based client are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers.
You will be required to make deliveries of office supplies to warehouses, offices and stores across Yorkshire. There will be handball involved in this position.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:-
- Full, UK driving license as well as CPC and Tacho
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes
- 1 Years' HGV experience
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references