HGV Class 2 REL Driving opportunity
This is a fulltime, ongoing role that may for the right candidate lead to a fulltime position.
This role pays £10 per hour increasing to £10.34 per hour after 12 weeks. Double pay on Bank Holidays.
You will work on average 8 hours per day starting at 06:30am Monday to Friday.
Regular work offered 5 days per week ongoing with potential earnings up from £400 per week.
Your duties will include driving the REL truck and assisting the loaders.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum 1 years’ REL experience.
To apply for this role you must;
• Hold a valid LGV C Licence
• Have a valid CPC Card
• Have Digital Tachograph card
• Be a competent driver
• Good communication skills
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references