HGV Class 2 Driver / Nights
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
This role is on-going and full-time.
Your rate of pay will be £12 per hour.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, with your shifts beginning between 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
One of our clients, a well-established general haulage company based in Rotherham are seeking to expand their team with Class 2 Drivers.
You will be expected to complete trunk runs, where you will collect and deliver to various sites across the UK. In addition, you will be required to ensure that all loads are loaded and unloaded safely and securely and that all paperwork is completed accurately.
To apply for this role you must:
• Have a full and valid entitlement to drive a Class 2 vehicle
• Have a valid digital tachograph card
• Hold a CPC (Driver’s Qualification Card)
• Have at least 2 years’ experience driving a Class 2 vehicle
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references