HGV Class 2 Driver – HIAB
This is an ongoing role and can lead to permanent work.
This role will pay £11.25 for any hours Monday to Friday, £15.50 Saturday and £Sundays 17.00
This role is a Monday to Friday role working 7am and aiming to finish for 17:00.
Our client based in the Doncaster area are currently seeking class 2 HIAB drivers to join their team. You will be required to make deliveries across the Yorkshire area. You will be delivering various building products. You will need to ensure all deliveries are conducted safely and securely. You must ensure all paperwork is correct and signed at each point of delivery. Always ensure any issues are reported back to the transport office.
You will need to have a valid class 2 driving licence, valid CPC and a digital tachograph card. Must have valid HIAB licence and have experience in using. Previous experience within a similar role is preferred but not essential
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references