HGV Class 2 Driver (Days)
This is an ongoing position
The salary for this position is £10.25 per hour
Monday to Friday
Start times will be about 06:00
Immediate starts available for a Class 2 driver for one of our bespoke clients, based in Alfreton. This exciting opportunity allows for an experienced HGV Class 2 driver to join their team of hard-working individuals who strive to deliver excellence.
You will be picking up and delivering to various sites across the East Midlands, with minimal handball involved.
Due to the nature of the client, ability to correctly fill out paperwork is of the upmost importance
A successful candidate must have:
• A valid UK Class 2 Licence
• A valid UK CPC card
• A Digi tacho card
• No DR/DD convictions and/or disqualifications
An ideal candidate will have:
• Great communication and teamwork skills
• Great organisational skills
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references