HGV Class 2 Driver – Days
Ongoing role, can lead to permanent for the right candidate
£9.00 per hour, £10 anything over 10 hours
This role would be a day role starting between the hours of 5am and 8am
We are currently recruiting for our highly reputable client based in the Doncaster. We are seeking class 2 drivers to trunk runs to various RDCs in the UK. All that is required is for you driver to locations to complete the drops or collections. No handball is required. Must always ensure paperwork is completed and brought back to the depo
All that is required is that you hold a class 2 entitlement to drive, a valid digital tachograph card and a drivers CPC qualification.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references