HGV Class 2 – £11 per hour
For the right applicant this can be offered on an ongoing basis.
In return for your hard work, you will receive the hourly rate of pay as £11 per hour.
this have various different start times on days they will start from 05:00
They operate Monday to Friday.
Day HGV Class 2 drivers offering immediate start.
We are currently looking for an experienced Class 2 drivers to join our client that’s based in Derbyshire.
Your daily activity will involve you completing deliveries and collections of caged goods.
The drivers that will become successful in this position will have:
- Hold a valid Class 2 Licence
- Have a CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
- Have at least 12 months experience driving Class 2 Vehicles
- Have great communication skills
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references