HGV Class 1 Weekend Drivers
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£11.00 per hour with a £1.00 per hour uplift for limited company drivers.
Hours of work available are 04.00 - 09.00 days and 16.30 - 20.00 nights.
QS Recruitment are currently looking for HGV 1 drivers who are available to work weekends. Our client is a General Haulage company with in the Barbsley area. They require weekend drivers Saturday and/or Sundays Days and Nights, to trunk and drop trailers off at various locations.
Drivers must ensure they are working with in the WTD and Tachograph law.
Drivers Must Hold:-
- Full, Valid UK Licence with Class 1 entitlement.
- Digi Card
- DQC Card
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references