HGV Class 1 Odd days £11.50 per hour
This is can offer weekly work on an adhoc basis.
The rate of pay for this will be £11.50 per hour.
This company will be looking for support between Monday and Friday.
They have various different start times please contact us on 01283 568880 for more information.
Looking for work to fill your days off? We have Adhoc Bookings available.
Our client that is based in the Derbyshire area is currently looking for a driver to join their team working Adhoc days.
You will be responsible for the delivery of caged good to various different clients and their other branches.
The work is light work they doesn’t involve any handball
The successful candidates will have:
• A valid HGV Class 1 Licence (UK)
• A valid CPC and Digi-card.
• Good communication skills.
• Flexible and reliable
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references