HGV Class 1 Drivers – Night Trunk
This is an ongoing role and can lead to permanent work for the right candidate
This role pays £11.50 per hour and £12.50 any hours worked over 8 hours daily
In this nights role, you will be starting between the hours of 18:00 and 22:00 depending on route and driving hours
Very reputable client based in Doncaster are currently seeking HGV Class 1 drivers to do night trunking working. The ideal candidate would be required to do trunk runs between various RDCs in the UK. Normally 1 to 4 collections/deliveries nightly. You must always ensure your vehicle is checked prior to departure and that loads are secure after each delivery/Collection
To apply for this role you must
•Hold a valid entitlement to drive an HGV Class 1 vehicle
•A valid digital tachograph card
•A drivers CPC qualification
•Previous experience in Class 1 driving.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references