HGV Class 1 Driver – Various Assignments
Ongoing work or ad hoc work again depending on driver
Rate of pay will vary depending on the shift/days worked
Shifts will depend on the driver, let us know what you are looking for and we will happily help
We are currently seeking casual HGV Class 1 Drivers to work at various clients across the south Yorkshire area. We have a variety of roles available from Trunking, Multi drop, Flat bed, trunking and much more. We can find the roles to suite you. Whether you want full time on going work or just a couple of days a week then we can help find the role for you.
All that we require is you hold a valid HGV Class 1 driving licence, a valid CPC qualification and a digital tachograph card. New passes welcome.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references