HGV Class 1 Driver – Days
This is a temporary, ongoing role
You will be paid £11.00 per hour with a £1.00 per hour uplift for limited company drivers
Your start times between 0600 and 0800
Our client operates Monday to Friday. Shifts are normally around 12 hours depedning on Route
Family ran business based in rotherham are looking to add HGV Class 1 Drivers to the fleet. The work is general haulage so the days can vary depending on the load for the day. You will to do collections and deliveries but minimal handball is required. You will always need to ensure your loads arrive safely and securely. Any issues must be reported to the transport office.
You will have held your class 1 HGV Licence for a minimum 1-year and have no more than 6 points on your licence, a valid CPC card and digital tachograph card
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references