HGV Class 1 Driver – Days
This is an ongoing role and can lead to permanent work for the right candidate
This role pays £10.50 per hour and £11.50 any hours worked over 8 hours daily
This role will involve starting between the hours of 4am and 6am daily depending on route and driving hours
Worldwide known client are currently seeking HGV Class 1 drivers to join their expanding fleet. The ideal driver would be required to complete trunk runs. You will be required to collect loads from one RDC and deliver to another delivery point. You must always ensure all paperwork is completed and any issues are always report to the transport desk. Pre vehicles checks are expected to be done daily.
To apply for this role you must
•Hold a valid entitlement to drive an HGV Class 1 vehicle
•A valid digital tachograph card
•A drivers CPC qualification
•Previous experience in Class 1 driving.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references