HGV Class 1 Driver – Afters
This is an on-going position with full time hours.
You will be paid £11.00 per hour as PAYE and £12.00 per hour as LTD.
This role involves starting between 13:00pm and 18:00pm Monday to Friday. You will be working anything between 9 to 12 hours per day.
HGV Class 1 Drivers wanted immediately. You will be required to do inter-depo trunking. This will involve collect loads from one site and safely delivering to another. You will be required to ensure loads are unloaded and loaded safely at each destination point. You must keep up with regular daily vehicle checks prior to departure reporting any issues or faults.
This position requires you to have the following:
• HGV/LGV Class 1 UK Driving License
• Valid CPC Card
• Valid Digi Card
• 1 Years Class 1 Experience
• No DD, DR or IN Convictions
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references