HGV 1/LGV1/Class 1 Driver (Days)
£10.75 per hour Monday to Friday
£16.00 for Saturday and Sunday
Our client operates 24/7 so will be requiring drivers throughout the week.
Start times will be around 05:00
Days will be 10-12 hours long
QS are proud to advertise for a Class 1 HGV Driver for our prestigious client, based out of Sutton in Ashfield.
Specialising in palletised goods, you will be driving a curtain sided vehicle, delivering to depots across the country. There will be minimal handball involved, but due to the nature of the goods being delivered, accurately completing paperwork is of paramount importance.
Successful candidates must have:
- a valid UK class 1 licence which has been held for over 1 year
- valid UK CPC card
- Digi card
- Experience driving Curtain sided vehicles
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references