HGV 1/LGV/Class 1 Driver (Nights)
The salary for this position is £13.80 per hour
Days will be Monday to Friday
Drivers are expected to start between 18:00 and 21:00
Shifts will last an average of 12 hours
There is a possibility for weekend work to be involved
Earn over £800 per week as a HGV Class 1 driver.
QS Recruitment are proud to advertise for a Class 1 HGV driver for a highly respectable and ever-growing haulage company, working out of Sawley, Derbyshire.
This position will involve tasks such as carrying chilled and ambient products to various RDC’s. There will be an expected 2 drops per day, but this is subject to change. Handball will be involved with the loading and unloading of goods (equipment for this will be provided).
Successful applicants will be in possession of:
- A valid UK CPC Card
- A Digital Tachograph Card
- A UK HGV 1 entitlement, held for a minimum of 12 months
- No more than 9 penalty points
- No DR, DD or IN disqualifications.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references