General Warehouse Operatives
This is an ongoing position.
The pay is £8.21 per hour.
The start time will be 6am, Monday to Friday.
Fantastic Opportunities are available with our Client in the outskirts of Lincoln is looking for General Warehouse Operatives for IMMEDIATE START! You will be a part of their hard working team to load and unload containers. You must be able to arrive on site for early morning starts. A good level of physical fitness is required.
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment of 1+ years is desirable but not essential
• A good level of physical fitness
• Good communicator
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references