General Operatives (Nights)
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
The hourly rate for this role is £9.91
Working days will be Monday to Friday working 22:00 till 06:00.
Immediate starts available for General Operatives to work on behalf of a highly reputable injection moulding business based in Thorne.
Your duties will include general warehouse work including picking and packing components and products as well as some assistance with machine operation.
Successful applicants will need:
• Previous warehouse experience
• A keen eye for detail
• Be reliable
• Have a good work ethic
• Have the ability to work within a busy environment.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references