Friday & Saturday Night Transport Administrator
This is initially a temporay role with the potential to be long term.
The pay rate for this position is £9.50 per hour for Friday night and £10.50 per hour for Saturday night.
This role is working Friday & Saturday night, starting at 19:00 to 04:00.
Supporting a contract in a busy blue chip company and offering an immediate start you will be required to communicate with the drivers, input references and data in to spreadsheets and problem solve.
The ideal candidiate MUST be available to work both days and provide a CV when applying.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please see the following information;
• Strong communication skills with a good telephone manner
• Knowledge in using Excel and Word
• Capable of learning and using systems
Transport experience would be beneficial.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references