FLT Counterbalance Driver Needed- AD-HOC
This role is working AD-HOC
The starting salary for this role is £9.25ph.
The role is Monday to Friday ad- hoc with a start time of 07:00
Are you an experienced FLT driver with a valid Counterbalance Licence looking for AD-HOC work?
You will be working for our client based in Leicester in a busy builder’s merchant. You will be required to operate a forklift truck, keep the yard clean/tidy this is a very diverse and fulfilling role.
For this position you will be required to have the following:
• An accredited FLT Counterbalance licence
• A minimum of 6 months proven experience
• Good Communication Skills
• Experience of using an FLT within a yard
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references