Experienced Transport Planner
This position is available on a Temp to Perm basis for the successful applicant.
In return for your hard work the salary being offered is between £27-£29k. This is dependent on your experience.
This a Monday to Friday position and the working hours are between 08:00/09:00 working till 18:00/19:00.
Flexibility will be required to assist with the company demands.
Are you an experienced Transport Planner looking for your next position? If so, I want to hear from you.
We have an a excellent opportunity that has arisen to work for a very busy 3PL operation based in Coalville.
The role will suit someone who has previously held a similar position, is very knowledgeable and can work under pressure to meet targets.
Liaising with other depot’s, clients and drivers the successful applicant will need to be confident.
Only applicants with CV’s will be considered.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
•A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Transport Planner position.
•Extensive knowledge in Multi Drop, Groupage, Subcontracts.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Competent in ICT.
•Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
•Have the ability to work towards targets and deadlines.
•Substantial knowledge of Geography.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references