Experienced HGV Mechanics
This position is permanent and full time.
40 hours Monday – Friday.
08:00-17:00 working shifts.
Overtime will be available outside of these hours.
10 hours overtime a week, on average. Overtime being paid at time and a half during weekdays. Saturdays are paid at time and a half and double time after exceeding 4-hour shifts. Sundays pay double time.
A successful and established UK based business are looking to employee HGV mechanics to join their team. Our client is currently leading the country in the development of infrastructure, working with local authorities on the production of motorways, airfields, ports and harbours.
You will be required to maintain, repair and service part of the company’s fleet of heavy goods vehicles.
Starting immediately this is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to further their career as a mechanic and join an ever-growing UK company.
For this role you must have
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Ability to commute to Grantham Site.
- Positive enthusiastic attitude.
- The desire to progress.
- The ability to work as a team.
- Self Motivate
- Can work under pressure towards deadlines.
- Goal Orientated
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references