Days – Van driver (Long distance)
This position is ongoing with the chance to be taken on permanently.
The pay is £10.00 per hour. (Overtime paid extra)
Working Monday to Friday with start times varying between 06:00 and 08:00.
Shifts last an average of 8 to 10 hours.
*IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE! *
We are looking for reliable and flexible drivers to make nationwide deliveries.
With an average of 3 drops per day this is not a multi drop position! Per day you can drive anywhere between 100 – 400 miles.
In order to be considered for the role, applicants must:
• Hold a Full UK Driving licence with 6 points or less.
• Be Reliable, punctual, and physically fit.
• Be Over 25 due to insurance purposes.
• Have a Minimum 2years recent experience commercial van driving in a similar role.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references