Day Driver – Class 1 (Trunking)
This role offers both Full time hours and is ongoing.
The offered rate of pay is £11.00 per hour.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday. Shifts start at 06:00 and average around 12 hours per day.
A fantastic trunking opportunity is now available. In this role you will be required to make 2 runs to depots across the UK. No handball or manual handling will be required as you will just be performing trailer swaps.
To be successful, applicants must have the following:
• A valid UK C+E Licence (HGV Class 1)
• 1 Years’ Class 1 Experience
• A Digi Tacho Card
• A CPC Card
• No DR, IN, DD or TT Convictions
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references