Commercial Vehicle Body Builder
This role is a permanent role
The salary for the role would £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
The role will consist of a 48hour working week – Monday to Thursday 7am until 5.30pm, Friday 7am until 3.30pm.
One of the area’s growing businesses are expanding a look to add to workshop team. Currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Vehicle Body Builder capable of producing high quality, bespoke bodywork. The in house body shop produces a range of high specification bodies to meet customer specific requirements.
The ideal candidate will have MIG welding and fabrication experience. Previous experience working as a commercial vehicle body builder would be distinctly advantageous.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references