Class 2/ HGV/ LGV Driver – Days
This is a full time, on-going role.
For this role the rate of pay will be £10.50 per hour. £20.00 night out rate is also available, with all truck stops pre-paid.
Working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, with a start time(s) around 05:00. This role does require you to night out 2-3 times per week; so you must be able to work to those conditions.
Class 2 HGV Drivers needed to join a family run transport fleet. Within this role you will be required to carry out routes set by the transport manager, these may include a couple of night(s) out within the week.
The Ideal applicant must have the following:
Full HGV Class 2 Driving Licence
Valid CPC Drivers Qualification
Valid Digital Tachograph Card
At least 12 month UK Class 2 Driving Experience
Please note: Being able to night out is essential due to the nature of the company.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references