Class 1 Shunters Required
The pay is £12.00 per hour
Monday - Thursday (Nights)
16:00pm - 02:00am approximately
Minimum of 40 hours per week
Our client is looking for experienced HGV Class 1 shunters for a role transporting goods between distribution centres in Castle Donington.
The role involves minimal handballing but will require the use of multiple vehicles per shift.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to make easy money on a night-time rota
Candidates must have:
• To be 23 years of age or older
• 6 months commercial driving experience in the last 2 years
• No unspent driving convictions
• No more than 6 points
• A valid Digital Tacho Card
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references