Class 1 HGV Tipper Driver
This is a temporary on going position for an unknown duration
You will be paid £10.50 per hour
The work is Monday to Friday, starting at 06:00.
QS Recruitment are looking for a Class 1 tipper drivers to work for our client based out towards Sleaford from Lincoln. Your job role will involve the tipping of grain and wheat to farms around Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate must have:
A valid UK HGV 1 licence
A valid CPC card
A valid DIGI card
Must have some tipper experience, and also at least 6 months Class 1 driving experience.
Must be able to communicate clearly to customers.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references