Class 1 – HGV Driver Days
Chesterfield, South Yorkshire
This is an ongoing role and work is constantly available. Please call for any further details or questions
This role will £13.00 - £14.00 on days, £14.50 - £16.00 Saturday and £15.00 - £17.00
Starts times will be between 4am and 8am depending on route and driver availability. Days would be dependent on the drivers as many shift patterns are available
This role will involve driving refrigerated artic vehicles for growing family ran client based in the chesterfield area. Ideal driver would be required to complete two or three stops daily. Mainly you will be completing trailer swaps/collections. Limited handball is required in this role. You must ensure that all vehicle checks are complete prior to departure, ensure all deliveries/collections are made in a safe and timely manner. Any issues will need to be communicated to the transport office for further guidance and or information purposes.
To apply for this role you must hold entitlement to drive and HGV Class 1 vehicle. Hold a valid digital tachograph card and have the drivers CPC qualification. Experience would be preferred but isn’t essential
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references