Class 1 Drivers (days) – HGV/LGV/C+E
The Salary for this role is £15.50 Per Hour (PAYE)
The working days are Monday to Friday with starting times being between 06:00 to 09:00 working an average of 13 hours per day.
Based out of the Somercotes, Derbyshire area we are looking for HGV class 1 drivers. Specialising in the general haulage sector with the runs to be completed being straightforward trunks. All the trucks are curtain side with loads being forklifted on and off for you.
For this role you will need the following:
• A C+E Licence (HGV Class 1)
• Must hold a DCPC card
• Must hold a Digi Tacho Card
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Good organisational skills
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references