Class 1 Driver – HGV 1/LGV 1 – Days
This is an ongoing position
The salary for this role is £12.50 per hour
Due to the nature of our client, drivers will be required 7 days a week.
Starts will be about 05:00
Days will last between 10 to 12 hours
Immediate starts available for newly passed HGV Class 1 Drivers. Join a nationwide team of drivers specialising in excellent service and outstanding levels of client satisfaction. You will be driving for our client based out of South Normanton, Derbyshire.
Due to the nature of the role, no handball will be required.
Successful applicants will be in possession of:
- Full U.K. Driving Licence with C+E entitlement
- Valid CPC Card
- Minimum of 6 months U.K. commercial driving experience
- No more than 6 points
- No DD/DR/IN endorsements
- 2 year work reference history
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references