Great news – Our Nottingham Head Office has moved to 137 Canal Street, Nottingham NG1 7HD
QS Recruitment

Refine Job Search


Care Assistant – Weekly Pay

General Information 



Burton on Trent,




This is an ongoing position for work.

Hourly Rate:

The rate of pay for this role is £9.00 per hour for day shifts worked between Monday-Friday.

Working hours:

We have full and part time hours available throughout the week. We find the hours to suit you!

Closing date:


Job Description

* Weekly pay for ongoing work in a great setting!*

We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Care Workers to join a specialist team in an amazing Care Home in Burton on Trent.

The home is committed to providing the highest standards of Person-Centred Residential Care for both the elderly and people with Dementia.

Your role will be to attend to any personal care needs, support mobility where required, completing daily activities with the residences to enhance their everyday lives.

Benefits of working with QS Care;
– Apply today, interview tomorrow
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
– 24 Hour Support from our dedicated team
– Personal Development
– Career Progression

If you are an effective team worker with a positive attitude, dedicated to providing the very best care, then we would love to hear from you!

Experience & Qualifications

For this role, you must have; - A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment - A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one - All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these. - A passion to make a difference


What Next?

Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:

  • Your entitlement to work in the UK.
  • If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
  • Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
  • Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
  • Details of two references