Annual Salary £19k – Experienced Payroll Clerk
This position is available on a temp to perm basis.
The annual starting salary for this role is £19k.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday and you will be completing a 37.5 hours week.
Offering a starting salary of £19k a year working Monday to Friday.
We are currently recruiting for our client that is based in Leicester.
They are looking for a hard working individual to join their admin team as an Administration Assistant.
If you would like to apply for this position you must have:
•Good IT skills
•Have a good telephone manner
•Have experience within basic payroll or good knowledge of payroll
•Complete day-to-day office tasks.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references