Administration/Payroll assisitant – £10 p/hr
This position is a permanent role & we are looking for someone who can start immediately following a successful interview with the client.
The hourly rate for this role is £10 per hour
You will be working 37.5/40 hrs per week Monday – Friday
We have an excellent opportunity for someone looking for permanent work with an immediate start.
If you have Payroll experience within an administration environment then we want to hear from you. Working on a temp to perm basis your job role will include general admin/payroll tasks.
Key Skills that we are looking for are:
• IT skills – Microsoft Office - Producing reports, spreadsheets, word docs etc.
• Knowledge of Payroll including input
• Good telephone manner
• The ability to support any other areas of business
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references