(2) Shed Assemblers – 2 staff required
This is a temporary maternity cover opportunity BUT could lead to full time PERMANENT for the right candidate.
The wage for this vacancy is £8.72 - plus a productivity based bonus where you can be earning in excess of £100 p/w in extra pay.
Obviously this takes time to master, but once you are up to speed, the bonus is very achievable for all staff and it is offered to agency staff as well as permanent staff.
6am start finshing at 4pm
Monday to Friday
10 hr days - 1 hour break
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large employer on the outskirts of Newark (your own transport is preferred). You will be tasked with the production of garden shed panel and doors. using a nail gun and wood jig to make the panels.
You will have the opportunity to move to a permanent contract with the business and for now you will be there on a long term, ongoing, full time basis. This isn’t season work – this is a constant assignment.
Work in a productive manner
Be able to commit to long term Monday to Friday work
Be happy to work in a repetitive role
Have proven experience in a production type role
Be able to work alone
Preferred but NOT ESSENTIAL:
Nail gun experience
Experience in a similar role
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references