Ongoing HGV (Class 1) work availble with immediate starts!
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical distribution company who require additional drivers to support their growing business and team of HGV Drivers.
Duties to include
•Trunking to RDC or NDC, no multi drop
•Coupling and un Coupling trailers
•Maintain refrigeration of the loads (no setting or adjusting)
•Supervising unloading / loading (no Manual Handling)
•Maintaining delivery records
•Maintaining drivers hours records
•Personal safety and that of others during the delivery process
•Safe and fuel efficient driving
You will be completing trunk runs of temperature controlled pharmaceutical goods, unloading at delivery point without handling the load, you will be required to seal and unseal the back doors all unloading will be completed at delivery point by a designated team member. You will be required to monitor the refrigeration unit at each destination without changing any controls and reporting any potential temperature issues to the depot immediately
Unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorships
To be suitable for this role you must:
– Have a full UK Drivers Licence with a C+E entitlement.
– Have a minimum of 12 months continuous experience driving articulated lorries in the UK
– Have no more than 6 points on your Licence
– Have a strong and coherent understanding of driver’s working hours and working time directive.
– Have a Digital Tacho Card (Digicard)
– Have a valid Driver CPC Card