Always wanted to work in recruitment but found it hard to break into the industry? At QS Recruitment we firmly believe in discovering and nurturing new talent. Our well developed in-house training programme supports and encourages growth, assisting consultants to unlock their full potential and forge a successful career within the recruitment industry.
Based in our Nottingham office your duties as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include:
– ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
• Developing strong relationships with all clients, maximising our market share potential
• Providing unrivalled levels of customer service.
• Communicating with customers regularly – creating staffing solutions, advising on market trends, troubleshooting, and discussing future requirements.
• Proactively sourcing new candidates using a variety of different methods.
• Managing applications, ensuring that they comply with legislative guidelines.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
• Identifying and maximising work opportunities for applicants.
• Utilise social media platforms to promote job openings and engage with potential candidates.
– BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
• Creating, developing, and maintaining relationships with a variety of clients,
• Securing new business using various Business Development techniques, including cold calling
• Utilise social media platforms to engage with potential clients
Could you be a Recruitment Consultant?
Entering the industry as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is an excellent way to learn in a supportive working environment, but what skills and attributes do you need?
• A resilience to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• A drive to overcome challenges and problem solve.
• A genuine desire to succeed and develop your career.
• A team player attitude.
• Previous experience in a business to business customer service or sales environment (not retail).
• Educated ideally to A Level.
• A driving licence and access to transport.