PERMANENT ROLE – IMMEDIATE START!
Excellent opportunity to start work with an immediate start in Rugby.
Working for a market leading manufacturing company you will be working as an assembly operative within the busy warehouse. Your main job role will be assembling parts for industrial vending machines. You must be able to communicate well and be a great team player.
Your daily tasks will involve:
• Perform assembly duties as given by your supervisor and be able to work around the different production cells.
• Achieve required output rates.
• Update and process your own job sheets.
• Ensure that the relevant quality system procedures are followed.
• Complete assembly tasks such as but not limited to building draws and electrical trays and building lid channels in the lid line.
Previous experience within a similar role as an assembly operative would be a huge advantage. You must also have your own transport to get to and from work due to the location.