This is an exciting opportunity for HGV 2 Drivers
This role is a is a temp-to-perm position.
You will be working as part of a well-established team; your daily tasks will include:
• Delivering general haulage/palletised goods to sites nationwide
• Loading and unloading stock
• You will be required to conduct full vehicle checks post and pre shift.
New passes considered and a site induction is required
Please note to be a successful candidate you require the following:
To be successful in this role, the following is required:
• You require valid Drivers CPC & Digital Tacho Card.
• Good understanding of the WTD & Tacho laws
• Comply with working time directive rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
• Ensure vehicle is always in a roadworthy condition.
• Follow company health and safety procedures.