Are you a HGV 1 driver with Low Loader and and Plant Machine experience?
If so apply here now! Working for a growing business you will be responsible for moving contractors plant and machinery between various sites therefore having CPCS or NPORS is an advantage.
The role is prodminatly day shift with the occasionl night shifts depending on the patricular contract.
To be suitable for this role you must:
– Have experience driving a low load vehicle
– NPORS Load and Secure ticket
– Have a full UK Drivers Licence with a C+E entitlement.
– Have a minimum of 12 months continuous experience driving articulated lorries in the UK
– Have no more than 6 points on your Licence
– Have a strong and coherent understanding of driver’s working hours and working time directive.
– Have a Digital Tacho Card (Digi card)
– Have a valid Driver CPC Card
– Reliable, committed and Trustworthy