Class 1 HGV Work is available for our bespoke clients based in Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire.
You will be required to make easy trunking runs to various depots across the country, usually delivering to 1 or 2 premises per shift.
Minimal handball is required, as the on site team will unload and strap products. You will be driving a new fleet of Curtain sided DAF trucks.
Unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorships
To be suitable for this role you must:
– Have a full UK Drivers Licence with a C+E entitlement.
– Have a minimum of 6 months continuous experience driving articulated lorries in the UK
– Have no more than 6 points on your Licence
– Have a strong and coherent understanding of driver’s working hours and working time directive.
– Have a Digital Tacho Card (Digicard)
– Have a valid Driver CPC Card