Are you a HIAB driver looking for a new perm role?
We are seeking to appoint hiab fitter/ drivers who will be responsible for the delivery and installation of concrete flooring units from our manufacturing facility in Hoveringham to various construction sites throughout England. The flooring units are installed using a radio-controlled crane.
The hiab operator/driver will be working with a 2/ 3 man fitting squad (including themselves) which will fit and grout Precast flooring, mainly ground floor.
• Applicants must have a current category C&E licence and a drivers CPC qualification card.
• Previous experience working with a crane/ telehander etc is desirable
• The ability to work flexible hours and work away from home when necessary
• Ideally the candidate will have Hiab/ Crane certificates (but training is available for the correct candidate).
• This is a customer focus role.