Fantastic opportunity to start work in the Colwick area!
• Provide Collections from our customers in the East Midlands Area
• Loading / Unloading of vehicles
• Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed and proactively embrace
• Carry out collections within the agreed time window
• Highlight any Collections that are going to be late and the reason for the delay to the Operations Team
• Assistance with offloading collection vans and scanning parcels before despatch
• Accurately segregate parcels to correct carrier/service
• Perform daily vehicle checks to keep the vehicle clean and presentable
• Any queries or information gained from the customer at the point of the collection to be reported during debrief
• Compliance with MICOP regulation to maintain security of postal mail collected
Please apply with your CV!
Willingness to embrace different and varying responsibilities.
Friendly and professional manner in dealing with customers.
Ability to co-operate successfully with fellow staff at all levels.
Good knowledge of East Midlands Area.
Ability to Drive a 3.5t Sprinter type vehicle.
Able to load and unload items of up to 30kg.