Stock Takers Required for a temporary role (6-8 weeks)
Our client is currently seeking warehouse operatives to support their operation on a temporary basis (up to 8 weeks) with a mass stock take of goods in their large warehouse facility.
You main responsibilities will be:
– Conducting inventory audits
– Stock labelling
– Ensuring a clean and safe work environment is maintained
– Ensure cycle counting sheet is up to date
– Follow quality service standards
– Ready and available to support with other warehouse tasks if required.
As this is a very large scale stock take we ask that applicants for this role must have experience with stock taking in the past. Attention to detail, punctuality and having a hard working and punctual attitude is essential.