This is an exciting ongoing opportunity for an experienced Roll on Roll Off Driver
You will be collecting and delivering 40 Yard skips, operating the Hook lifting equipment, ensuring the vehicle is stabilised at both delivery and collection points before engaging the hook lifting equipment
once loaded you will be required to engage the automatic sheet to ensure the safety of the load, check the load for hazardous materials or poor load and determine if the load needs adjustment before moving off.
You will be making 2-4 collections and or deliveries per day.
For this role you must:
• Must have an LGV C+E Licence
• Must have a Digital Tacho Card
• Must have a full driver qualification card (DQC or CPC)
• Must be customer facing with good written and spoken ability.
• Must be able to adhere to health and safety policies of both the haulier and their clients.
• Must have previous experience operating a Roll on Roll off vehicle