Full time/permanent opportunity to join an engineering company as a laser/punch operator.
Working for our client who are experts in end to end design you will be part of the team creating imaginative brand experiences.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Program Trumpf Punch & Laser from designers drawings, using Tru Tops Boost
• Create nesting’s with efficient material usage
• Enhance Existing products/Processes by value engineering
You will be from a manufacturing background, have strong problem solving & communication skills & be a natural forward planning individual.
Requirements for this role:
• Knowledge of Trumpf punches & lasers would be beneficial or similar experience with Amada machines/software (Dr.Abe or VPSS3i)
• 3D CAD experience would be beneficial
• Worked in engineering and who wants to learn
• From a manufacturing / production background